A. Overall Privacy
At BarLoLo, we value your privacy. Rest assured that the information you provide when you use our websites and related applications will be collected and used in the manner stated in this Policy.
B. What Information We Collect
The information we collect depends on whether you are a visitor or a registered user.
- If you are a visitor, you provide us with information of what service you use and how you use it, including:
- Usage information, such as information on your usage patterns (e.g. time or duration of your use), browser cookies, web beacons;
- information, such as IP address, operating system version, device settings, hardware model, device identifiers, and Subscriber Identity Module (SIM) number for some mobile devices, if available; and,
- Other information.
- If you are a registered user, aside from the information above, you also provide us with your name, mobile number, email address, and other contact information. This information serves as our point of contact with our members. Our registration forms and profile update forms also ask for other personal information, such as gender, location etc
- To maintain the accuracy of members’ personal information, they may access this at any time and change any inaccuracies they may find by updating their profile. Members also have the option to deactivate their account if they wish to do so.
C. How we Use Your Personal Information
- To provide better and customized service to you, the information you provide us may be used in any of the following manner:
- We are able to do this with your help. By using your cookies, we are able to track usage patterns and deliver customized content to all users. A cookie is a small text file that our Web server places on a user’s computer hard drive as a unique identifier.
- We also provide communications services to our members. Our members receive e-mails, SMS and Push Notifications regarding items posted in our system. We also send additional announcements about products, services, special deals and newsletters.
- We may also use the information we collect from you to improve our products and services and to develop new ones.
- Subject to applicable law, we may share, transfer, and disclose the information we collect, to the following:
- Companies that form part of our group of companies, to enable them to offer or improve their respective services or products;
- Service providers that help us provide our services, to the extent needed to perform their duties and their functions;
- Government authorities, at their request and only when legally required to do so; and,
- Purchasers or potential purchasers of our rights and obligations relating to the services we provide. In this case, all information collected are deemed assets that may be transferred to such third parties.
- The information we collect may also be shared, transferred and disclosed when this is necessary:
- To protect the rights and interests of BarLoLo, business partners, customers or third parties, as may be required and permitted by law; and
- To pursue your legitimate interests, as may be required or permitted by law.
- Images and information uploaded or posted may be used to advertise BarLoLo and its services in different media (i.e., Above-the-line, Below-the-line, SEM, Social Media advertising). Information may be used for the conduct of promotions and advertisements through e-mails, SMS and Push Notifications.
- Through information provided by the device you use to access our Apps and services, we are provided with IP addresses and other locational information. An IP Address is a unique identifier that identifies your computer or device in the Internet. These information are used to identify the location of the device (i.e., town, city and country), and these are added to all data that are submitted to the system.
- The information we collect may be used for assessment, record keeping, market analysis and generation of reports.
D. How We Secure your Personal Information.
- We endeavour to protect your information by using secure servers. Sufficient physical and technical methods and procedures are employed to safeguard and secure the information from unauthorized or unlawful processing.
- We have no control over third-party advertising companies that serve ads when you visit our site or App. They may use information about your visits to our platform and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you. While we will not provide them your name, address, email address, or telephone number, we do not control their collection of information.